вторник, 8 декабря 2020 г.

 Tuesday, the eighth of December

Theme: Speaking Skills

Homework:

Read the dialogues (1-3). Complete the dialogues (1-3) with appropriate responses by circling the appropriate letter (A, B or C).

 

  1   X: What seems to be the problem?

       Y: ..................................................................

            A  It’s very painful.

            B  I think I’ve sprained my ankle.

            C  In my shoulder.

 

  2   X: ..................................................................

       Y: I cut myself last week and I think it’s infected.

            A  What’s bothering you?

            B  Where do you feel the pain?

            C  Where does it hurt?

 

  3   X: Can you put any weight on it?

       Y: ..................................................................

       X: It’s probably a bad sprain, then.

            A  Yes, I think I’ve broken it.

            B  Yes, I’m in a lot of pain.

            C  Yes, I can walk a little.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий