среда, 20 мая 2020 г.

Lesson  20.05 

form 8
Topic : Writing. An informal email giving an eyewitness accountan eyewitness account - свідчення очевидця

1. Ex. 1 p.40 Read the email and match the paragraphs to the headings.
2.  Ex. 2 p.40. Which adjectives does the writer use to describe these nouns?
3.  Ex. 3 p.40. Put the adjectives in the correct order.
4. Ex. 4 p.40. Choose the correct word.
5. Ex. 5 p.40Put the adjectives in brackets into the correct position
6. Ex. 6 p.40. Read the rubric and expand the prompts.


 Home Task – Ex.7 p.40 Use the answers in Ex.6 to complete the email. Send
the photo of Ex.7 p. 40 on my email tolstova102@gmail.com

I hope you are all safe and healthy. I miss each and every one of the students. You bring me more joy and happiness than any of you can imagine, and I hope we are together again soon:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий